Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Never ever, ever, ever, loan your saber out

Angry Never ever, ever, ever, loan your saber out

Because this is how it comes back

I let my boss take it with him on a business trip, needless to say my sabers will never leave my sight again.
    I'm not sure if I can salvage it, because the blade holder is jammed in its current position and will not budge any.

Sorry to hear that man. It pains me to see your hard work being wrecked by someone else. Your boss totally shows a lack of respect for other people's property.

I duel with my saber every week and it's not even close to the wear and tear your saber has. Did your boss give you any reason what happened to it? It looks like it went through hell and back.

try motor oil let it set for a hour then get a good grip and start turning, if that dosent work try the freezer, im super mad, I had a little boy grab my first mhs saber and totally screwed it up... but i fixed it...best of luck maybe you can revamp it....
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Holy crap! What did he do to that poor saber?

Looks like he threw it around on the sidewalk.

I've only loaned my sabers out to friends, when I was there to see that they took care of them. They never go out of my sight.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I'm not sure what he did. He wasn't at the shop today. The saber was laying up against my tool box when I got there. Problem is it's not my immediate boss. He's our regional vp of sales, and pretty much third in charge of the whole company. So I'm not to sure how to handle this.

Looks and sounds like he showed it to a few of his friends on this business trip. Alcohol was probably involved.

Was his business trip on United Airlines perchance? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

Seriously, that is Just Plain Wrong. Sorry to see any saber in that condition and he just leaves it without even facing you to offer an apology? What a mensch [not].

Quote Originally Posted by Er Dan Gill View Post
    I'm not sure what he did. He wasn't at the shop today. The saber was laying up against my tool box when I got there. Problem is it's not my immediate boss. He's our regional vp of sales, and pretty much third in charge of the whole company. So I'm not to sure how to handle this.
    Being the number three in the company doesn't excuse him from responsibility. I think you should approached him personally and as civil as possible, ask him what happened to the saber. It is your property after all and you have the right to know.

My kids have dinged my saber up a bit, but they haven't gotten to the point where the parts are lodged together. That sucks! What a lousy boss!

Off topic, but where do you guys go to duel on weekends!? I'd love to geek out with other saber owners and learn some real dueling skills!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

Dude you should be happy. He did whether it for you. No Im just kidding. Now, when you got it was the threads already off 3/4 or did you try it and then it got stuck?