Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my wifes saber my 3rd MHS

Hey pretty cool, my wife just looks at me and shakes her head when I saber play/build. At least she stopped calling them "star wars sticks" lol.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Nice! I like the black around the graflex pins. I found the two greens and a yellow make a nice yellowish green.

Pics in the car? Did your wife give you the boot over it? lol

oh no no no CC lol I always take the saber I build tto work to show off lol, and to show my parents lol. yes I on my shroud I drilled out holes and drilled in 2 small holes for the pins and painted the blade holder.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Looks really good.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Im adding pictures of my chassis for this build too here they are, please be gentle as this is my first one that worked out lol.

nice build......chasis looks pretty good .....what are u using for the spaeaker mount

It's a modded tcss mount

Nice. But me personally I would stick with white. The great yellow looks cool too though.

Looks like you put too much cram in your fu..lol There's no room to access the SD card and it looks like you have more room in the hilt.

Easy tip for grinding the speaker holder....use a belt sander and twist the holder in front of slowly to remove the ridge. If you only have a hand held one they can be mounted on a vice with the belt facing up. Or attach a bolt through it and give it a spin on a drill against some sand paper.

cc yes ill do the belt sander thing lol I have one and didnt enenink about it lol, as far as the sd card the PC just un snaps and it comes up very very easy to get to i promise

edit: sorry also cc i have 2 14500s in a barel style pack the other battery is under the activation box, so I couldnt fit any thing else in the exstension but it all worked out
    Last edited by Xanatos1986; 08-22-2011 at 12:46 PM.