Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: my wifes saber my 3rd MHS

Default my wifes saber my 3rd MHS

Ok well I surprised my wife with this build and she loved it. The only thing is 'i ordered a yellow switch this is orange oh well. Heres the specs

Hilt:
    MHS sleeve for the shroud.
    Blade holder 1
    Ribbed exstension
    Deep Fluted exstension
    Pommel 3v1
    switch box 2
    MPS insert 7

Electronics:
    PC-U - Lightmeat
    orange ring AV Momentary switch
    black momentary switch
    recharge port
    7.4 Li-ion beral style pack
    tcss speaker/holder
    new rebel white

Pics enjoy.

I will post pics of the colors my wife likes when I get home tonight. hope you like it.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

WOW! Clean as a babies bottom!! I love the black and white on the saber! I don't think there is anything bad to say at all! This may sound goofy but i wish i was your wife LOL! Lucky girl!!

LOL nice thanks.

Looks great! Nice build... That switch definitely looks yellow in the pics! I put an orange one in my wife's saber, and yours looks a much lighter shade... Great saber!

thanks dexios, maybe its amber not yellow thanks for the boost.

As promised these were the colors I had on hand, but will ad more.

this is just the white, mind you its bright in the room too.

This is 2 purple filters and a blue, yes 3!!! still look how bright and even in this well lit room, also very nice purple.

this next one is a yellow, and orange filter to make a great yellow

I will add more pics tonight.

looks great Greg! awesome... when you come up bring them all and we can go over the builds and stuff and you can fill me on what you were thinking and stuff. I should email you my number so you can call me when your in orlando and i can give you directions and stuff

Wow! very classy! i like this alot
    "I sense great fear in you Skywalker! You have hate, you have anger; but you don't use them."

Looks cool.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

i told you the yellow and orange color disc make a great yellow =) i have yet to try it with my withe rebel but it still looks good with my P4. Im going to have to try the 2 purple and one blue color disc tonight so im going to put my batterys on the charger now.

what sound font are you going to put in this one? or is your wife happy with the lightmeat font?

another great saber Xanatos

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

she and I like the lightmeat very well so Ill keep it on it unless I get the hero font from madcow.