Thread: The Obstructor

Default The Obstructor

This is just a basic little sink pipe saber hilt. No blade and no high powered LED's just a simple one with a couple of small electronics on it. There's a green constant LED and a red blinking LED, the switch is a push on/push off latching switch with a red LED. I used some cabinet door handles for the accent connecting the emitter and the main body, the adapter is a small piece of recycled mouse pad material, as is the grip, the pommel is made of the cheapest shower head I could find lol that was at the end of the project and I was kinda scraped for funds lol. You'll notice that there are a few tool marks on it, this was my first build ever, with no prior experience on a rotary tool, at first I thought "Crap it looks like crap!" but then I was like "Eh, gives a little bit of a battle scuff look I suppose."

The Specs (what little there are):
    5mm Green LED
    5mm Red Blinking LED
    Latching On/Off switch with red LED
    2 AA Battery holder
    22g Wire
    (No Soldering lol just twisted the wires and a little heatshrink lol)

I apologize for the measuring tape lol it started slipping, the size is about 11"
    (And please disregard the hearts lol it's bedsheets from when my grandmother came to visit and I just never took them off lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good! The pics are a little to dark to see the great detail that it looks like you went through!

Here:

Last edited by Natesroom; 08-16-2011 at 12:36 PM.