Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke ROTJ

Default Luke ROTJ

Is there no adapter that will fit the Luke Return of the Jedi green saber, or does the Mace Windu adapter fit in both sabers?

"The circle is now complete, when i left i was but the learner, now I am the master."

I asked about a conversion kit for this in another post. Tim is working on one for the Luke, as well as Mauls. It'll just be some time before they're finished up.

alright thats all i needed to know, thanks for the reply man

"The circle is now complete, when i left i was but the learner, now I am the master."

Ultra has a metal blade holder for the luke.

Last I heard Ultra was still using the stock blade and holder on the Luke saber

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lovemetal626

Ultra has a metal blade holder for the luke.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ummm... never has. They person that just got one and raised at bit of a stink on it's quality said it was stock. This was a few weeks ago.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

On his Luke ROTJ eBay listing it showed a metal blade holder - I saw it the other day.

Less talk, more action........

Ultra has added a metal blade holder to the luke MR, must have been a very recent addition[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm... I see it. He also replaced the Vader and has a limited Anakin one...

Tim has lost a steady stream of bussiness there.[] Ultra's only using the Mace one now.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I guess with the volume that Ultra does he decided to have his own made

<center></center>