Thread: MY Wife's SABER... and my 2nd build.

Default MY Wife's SABER... and my 2nd build.

Whats up?

This is my Wife's saber made entirely from TCSS PARTS,(minus the econo sound and the gold thumb screw). Now this is my 2nd saber from ground up the 3rd altogether I've finished counting the MR VADER I up graded with the TCSS conversion kit. This was so mush fun to build that I spoiled the surprise and let her see it half way through. It complected now and everything is up to par with her.

I started with a full lengths blade, but later had to cut about 5" out because of her height. I had asked her a few questions before even ordering. I asked what would be a cool saber for you?, what color? Would it have age or battle patina? and this is what I saw in my head when she described the perfect saber to me.

I started with a raw TCSS parts then as soon as I got them I published them. I then built the sleeve out of TCSS sleeve material. Painted the ribbed extension with black epoxy, then re-polished so only the inside was black. installed a red led lighted momentary switch to the ECONO sound board. and even though she told me she wanted a blue blade, I installed a White P4 LED with color filters so she can have what ever color she wanted...,(mostly because I wanted her to have RED LOL). I then scared and ruffed the sleeve and painted it black then sanded it off. she said she wanted a mostly Chrome saber with very few black accents... I THINK I ACHIEVED THAT.

Any way the pic shows an orange blade... only because I was board...

this is a little more of the hilt

SITH

Very cool wish i could see some close ups!

Ilikeit!!

That looks awesome! The black epoxy turned out really well... Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Natesroom View Post
    Very cool wish i could see some close ups!
    I'll get sum better pix asap.
    SITH

Really nice shroud work.