Thread: Real Starkiller TFU 2 Game Saber

Default Real Starkiller TFU 2 Game Saber

Hey I just played Star Wars TFU2 and I have to say starkillers new saber looks absolutely awesome!!!

I searched a bit but only found the TFU2 Starkiller Concept saber from the promo pics and so on. But his acutal saber ingame looks different...

Are there any replicas of his "real" ingame saber? Couldnīt really find anything. I would love to own one...

Any links or suggestions?

Best regards

Marco

starkillerlightsabers.jpg

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9f7B...el_video_title This was LDM's scratch built one of the cover art and is a BEAUTIFUL saber, but that's the only version I've seen. Hope this helps, enjoy

yea thats the concept version and not the actual ingame version but thanks anyway...

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Okay, no problem. Sorry it wasn't the right one, I just haven't played TFU II yet to know which one you meant, but I hope your hunt goes well.

Build it yourself lol it is pretty awesome though
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Thoughs are the concept ones I believe... I have a photo of the games but I need my computer. When I get my lathe Marco I'll make one and dedicate it to you lol

lol....i think you could do it without a lathe!

Your right Nate I could but when I make it I want the accurate tappered pommel I can't wait till we make a awesome saber Nate. It will be glorious lol