Thread: Starkiller string led???

Default Starkiller string led???

WHATS UP.

I've been up to no good as always LOL, and was thinking to my self what would a string led star killer be like?

i'm just testing waters here so fell free to LMK what you all think... one reason i would like to know is when I finish this saber I'm thinking of selling it to fund other projects.

and regardless the led type if i'm building a 1st gen Starkiller, "like in the first game", what color should it be?

I even thought if I did 1 P4 LED I might do white so the owner could changer the color of the blade just like in the game.

I ran a white P4 in my wifes saber and she loves the option of what ever color she desires.

any way just looking for some input... I do think it would b kind of cool if the saber hade the power up and power down though.
    SITH

It's up to you what you do, I did my starkiller with a red p4 and a PC with madcows korriban font you should check it out it's titled MHS starkiller by xanatos1986 good luck
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

could use a 3W (i say go higher) RGB LED with RGB acent led on the crystal 3 latching switchs or 1 rotery switch and i call it done and done

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I have a six color changing Starkiller string LED. Very cool stuff. Definitely worth doing again. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialAction View Post
    I have a six color changing Starkiller string LED. Very cool stuff. Definitely worth doing again. Go for it!
    WOW! I need to look in to that... PLEASE if you have any info on this let me know.

Color changing and String led sounds awesome.
    SITH