After a long period of study, practice, and planning, I present my first lightsaber, which also happens to be an MHS saber.

CRUSADER

I've always loved the Luke ROTJ/Obi-Wan ROTS style hilts, so I wanted to base my first on the spirit of those lightsabers.

I'm happy with the resulting look and feel, and I'm hooked! You can be sure I'll be back with more sabers soon enough.

Its current internals are as follows:

Luxeon Lux V LED
Plecter Labs' Petit Crouton Sound Module (PC-U v1.5) running the Light Meat font
Momentary switch w/ built in Accent LED for Power on/off
Momentary switch for blaster/clash sounds
Wired with recharge port mounted in the pommel through MPS
Premium Speaker from TCSS (I need to replace it; I think I damaged it somehow in assembly. It was loud at first, but after I put it all together it has become VERY quiet.)
7.4v 900mA(?) battery pack

(Note: Battery pack was acquired long ago for another configuration with the Lux V without the PC-U. Thus, my memory of the current from the pack is lapsed, other than that I tried to optimize it for the Lux V.)

It's a simple MHS build in comparison to many I have seen here at TCSS, but it's fun and it's the style of hilt I like. I'll probably do some painting in the future. I appreciate comments and criticisms! =]