View Poll Results: How Many Sabers do you Own?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

11 25.58%
  • 3-5

14 32.56%
  • 5-8

6 13.95%
  • 8-12

4 9.30%
  • 12 or more

8 18.60%

Thread: Average Number of Sabers

Default [POLL] Average Number of Sabers

What is the Average Number of sabers per owner? I mean once you start building them i can totally see why it might never stop.

Really i know we wont figure out the exact numbers but a one line post of how many you own or if you wanna get technical how many you've built also thats cool.
    Last edited by Natesroom; 07-21-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Maybe you should make this a poll.
    1-2
    3-5
    6-10
    11-15
    16-20
    etc.

I know there are people here with over 40 sabers. Plus there's the whole thing about how many you own and how many you've sold so it's not a simple question really.

Myself I have 5 complete and 4 more in various stages. 2 of them I plan to sell, one was a gift. That would leave me with 6 once they're done but it won't stop there that's for sure.

How can i fix the poll numbers i wrote 5-8 instead of 6-8 and 8-12 instead of 9-12

It's been a while since I did a poll....maybe one of the mods can change it, or start a new one and have this one deleted. I'll wait myself to see if it gets changed.

I have 6 currently (if you count a double Maul as 2 separate sabers).
    I've owned around 9 in total though.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I have built 3 sabers and I'm working on a 4th now. I own one MR but I'm not sure if that counts.

I have three MHS, two custom curved sabers, a double maul and two which I'm working on.....slowly.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I personally own 2 PVC sabers, 2 Personal customs, and 3 Master replica sabers (MR Darth Maul converted, and an Anakin ATOC EL 2002 saber)

I have build dozens of PVC sabers, and I know well over 20 MHS/Customs...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Contrary to popular belief, I don't own a boat load of sabers.

The only 'working' saber I own is an 8 year old Parks Graflex with EL blade. I do however have a MkVI Luke Hero that is empty and waiting for me to get off my behind and install a CFV5 in it. I also have parts for one of the Static Obi TPM hero sabers. I just made a new pommel for the last Alliance saber and will probably go up for sale sometime in the near future. Beyond that, I should be getting back my empty Stormtrooper Saber from powder coating and it will get a PC and probably go to my brother-in-law.

So, I guess that means I have 1-2 sabers.

Now, if you want to talk about the number of sabers I have made. That could be in the several hundred catagory.

3 MHS sabers (one is empty for now)
    1 1.25 sinktube saber
    2 mr fx conversions (one half done cuz im to lazy to finsh it)
    4 mr fx stock sabers
    1 empty ebs mr fx luke i got to use the clap on my mr fx luke v2 but i dont think this one counts

i voted in the 5-8 cuz i forgot about one mr fx stock saber and my half done mr fx conversion =) so my bad

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"