Thread: My First MHS Saber

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

Default My First MHS Saber

Just wanted to share some pics of my first MHS saber, still one or two things to be done, and not too sure if I want to add a shroud to the ribbed section, Let me know what you think.

what did you do to it? I see you bought the parts, assembled it, Drilled and attached the switch correct? Did you do the wiring to?

I like the all silver look...if you added a shroud keep it silver to see what it looks like!

Great first saber. I like the classic looks. If you were to think about a shroud, consider perhaps one that could easily be removed i:e not screwed on in too many places , as this is really a classic in its simple design. (IMHO) Congrats!

I like the design. I built the exact same one for my girlfriend, but hers is pink.
    What switch are you using?

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

The switch is one I found in a local automotive store

Nice. I like the clean look on that one. Very cool. I wonder though are you going to put screws in the holes of the bottom section? I often see those with screws in it. I do like that switch as well, good placement for it.
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Natesroom View Post
    what did you do to it? I see you bought the parts, assembled it, Drilled and attached the switch correct? Did you do the wiring to?

I like the all silver look...if you added a shroud keep it silver to see what it looks like!
    I did all of the above

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

You say this is your first saber? Great job! It looks really good! I really like the simplicity yet eligance! I can tell you will have a very bright future in saber building!
    Last edited by Jedi_Knight_Zekk; 07-23-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

He did not say first saber, he said first MHS saber.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    He did not say first saber, he said first MHS saber.
    Oh! Hahaha Okay! Nice J-Lo! My mistake. But still a nice saber to boot.