Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, anybody have some videos of luxeon sabers?

Sorry if this double posts but Maul, if your in a struggle on what you should get between blue and royal blue, just get royal blue. Just trust me, you'll be happier with royal blue. But if you need a video I bet someone could conjur that up for ya.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Shoot... I meant technology-wise... I don't have that many colors to compare too. My Corbin/MHS has a green and amber quick disconnect. My MR conversion is RED.[] I have the stock blue Anakin ROTS and the odd ball plasma saber (Red also).

I want to go royal blue on one in the near future. I think I'm going to use the relay idea and use a White K2 for the Ani convert.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Can you compare the red MR conversion and your green for me?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Sure, I'll make it and upload it later.[]

</center>

Thank you, I appreciate it. Umm, how long will it take if you don't mind me asking.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by HiddenMooCow

Thank you, I appreciate it. Umm, how long will it take if you don't mind me asking.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Whenever I get off my butt. I'm debating if night outside would be better or just do it in my room. I figure a seperate person "filming" would help... gotta bug my sister then.[]

</center>

Do the room one right now and If I need it I'll ask for the night one. Although I doubt I'll need the other one.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Sorry if this double posts but Maul, if your in a struggle on what you should get between blue and royal blue, just get royal blue. Just trust me, you'll be happier with royal blue. But if you need a video I bet someone could conjur that up for ya.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

which color best represents anakin's saber in rots

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

I think that royal represents it the best for rots and the aotc but in the original trilogy it looks like regular blue.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Okie... here it is unedited. I wanted to at least cut out the futzing with the momentary and the "let's turn the camera off" move... but whatever.

http://www.classmaterial.com/~_3513/incom/sabervid.MOV

It's around 5.5MB... download it, view it if you have the plugin for your browser... should be all set.

</center>