Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, anybody have some videos of luxeon sabers?

Default Hey, anybody have some videos of luxeon sabers?

I was just wanting to see some luxeon sabers in real action or at least see them in motion. Anybody have some dueling or spinning that they'd like to share? I just want to see how some of these battles look like and see if some of you would show off some of your mad skillz. Sorry for making this dumb thread but I hate the rarity of videos when I search for luxeon stuff.

Good idea!
    Maybe someone with the experience could give pointers to putting home videos on youtube or some other way of hosting them.

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

The closest thing I found to a video with a luxeon saber in action was one where some dude was spinning an amber LED saber around and that was it. It was on youtube under the search LED saber or LED lightsaber I think if you want to check it out. I also saw some choreographed(sp) play with lux sabers but It wasn't really that good considering the camera was 20 ft away from real action but the person who had that on his collection had a nice video of him and some chick dueling and that was the only good one.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

great idea hmc, why didn't i think of that. i mean i am waiting for the ani kits but i don't know what color to choose. videos would be great

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

ill get vids as soon as possible, once i finish my heiland

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

I'm gonna make a crap load of videos when I get my anakan ultra fx saber and my best friend is gonna get a saber in october so that's when you'll see saber duels. But until he get's his he'll use sticks that he get's i n his giant yard. He lives way out in the middle of friggen no where so we have a lot of room to do whatever we want, a LOT of room.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There are few out there. Have any requests? I could make one and host it myself. I've been meaning to make one of my Corbin board/blade MHS for Corbin's gallery...

Only thing I can't compare is EL. I gave them all away.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

What colors can you compare and what other things do you have to compare?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

can compare blue and royal blue for me [?]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Oh, I have an idea, can you compare red and royal blue, or just blue? Or can you compare royal blue and green, or just normal blue?