Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Hey, anybody have some videos of luxeon sabers?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Yes, PolyC is PolyC. Corbin purchases PolyC sometimes from Tim but I actually got that one from Tim. It's a 3/4" blade too. It's in a "stunt" hilt that doesn't light up. Good for whacking![]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The things you do when you're bored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Ok...we took this at 5:30am

3w Royal Blue and 3w Green, with the Luke ROTJ and Anakin ROTS

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...t=Grievous.flv

Commentary by my lovely other half...she's more of a Matrix fan...

drew-

too funny. i guess general grevious had a few too many at the pub beforehand, eh?

for the record, 'tho, whoever did grevious' voice on that video was pretty damn dead-on.

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

lol forget my last post, i got confused, that was an extremely funny video though.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Haha, that was my buddy Charlie. He totally got the line wrong...we kind of hit the sauce before we went outside []

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nice video drewbacca

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Well, my birthday was yesterday. I took all my money in the afternoon of that day (211 bucks) and realized I can't get a maul double hilt. But then I thought maybe it was a sign that I should get a single hilt because I am really good at dueling with a single hilt and I can get a higher quality one from Ultra because he does top notch work just like TCSS and Corbin. So needless to say, I'm getting a mace windu converted hilt from Ultra, I ordered it the day I got the money. I don't know when it should arrive, I hope soon. I'm really not good when it comes to waiting so hopefully I can get an ETA. The funny thing is that after the base cost, the shipping, and some other fees it came to 211 bucks. I just broke even! Like I said, maybe it was a sign...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

thats weird. it all came to exactly how much you got

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

That's excactly what I thought. So I figured it meant that I should get an Ultra saber, any one of them would do so I guess that part was something that I got to choose, no sign on that. But that's a good thing cuz the mace windu hilt it pImP. I love the gold and silver combo. I'm getting it in royal blue along with it having corbin's film. I can't wait to see how it turns out.