Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: soundfonts for PC

Default soundfonts for PC

Hello everyone!! I have a question. Perhaps already been written about this but I have to ask .... Now that I have not unlocked the PC that I can use sources ... Are valid sources of CD's Nova? It changed accordingly any wav file?

Neogardyn.

i think the answer you are looking for is... yes? you can order the novastar CD's in .wav format. need to get them myself! yay for PC! its literally the best thing since buttered toast.
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

So the Novastar soundfont will work on Petit Crouton?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight_Zekk View Post
    So the Novastar soundfont will work on Petit Crouton?
    Yes, and no. It may need to be modified depending on which version of CF the font was originally made for. For example, most CF fonts have multiple blaster or force effects, where the PC only supports one effect, so you'd have to settle on which one you like and rename it "Blaster" for the PC to play it back. The same can be said for the fonts made for CFv5, which supports multiple power-on and off effects. Pick one, and name it "Poweron" in the font folder. (I usually do this in a new, separate folder from the one on the CD on my laptop's desktop.)

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

And watch the format. If it's .raw change it to .wav

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

So correct me if I'm wrong, if I chose Novastar for example, I'd choose one power on/off, one blaster, one force, and one clash/ lock? now, in my case I wont need lock, force, or blaster, but is that right?

No, you'd have to settle for either the blaster or force effect, the pc only does one extra effect. To use force effect, you need to rename the effect as "blaster" instead of "force".

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

And for the board to function those sounds need to be present on the uSD card, even if you don't plan on using them.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Thanks guys. Now I have created a sound with GoldWave and it's great. When I receive the cd I will enjoy a lot with Novastar sound quality.

I received my Petit unlocked and Novastar CD. I'm excited about the possibilities, I have even created a unique sound using GWAVE. Thanks to all .... Thanks Erv for having my board list so quickly.