Thread: New to TSCC

Default New to TSCC

Hey everyone...

I'm new to the forum and like every forum i have to spend the first few week or two reading all the stickied posts and old threads! There's great information on here. Even though my enthusiasm wants me to dive right in i have been thinking about doing this for 15 years and just never decided to do it. I bought an ICONS lightsaber back in 1996 and a few other things but the only thing i have left from all the moves and lost items is my Boba Fett Bust.

Anyways i Live in Orlando and i saw a few members who live in the Central Florida and i would definitely be up to meeting up and discussing ideas and projects and learning how to.

Thanks!

Nathan

Welcome to the club
    Remember to read the stickies and some searches....then ask questions. But for the most part, we are a easy going group.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Moving this to the Welcome to the Forum sub-forum.

Oh, and welcome.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

can you use any LED's? I actually have a whole roll of white LED's sitting next to me. I work at a sign shop and i always get LED modules in many different colors. Usually they are encased in a hard plastic square housing like this... http://www.caogroup.com/sss/Mini_LB.aspx

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

For what, the blade? Or accent LEDs? You'd need to be able to mount them on the TCSS heat sink if you wanted to use them for the blade LED. They may not be bright enough singly. It doesn't say what the lumen output is.

And, why are you posting about this in this thread?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

my bad, since i was new i figured those that were reading this would be able to point me to the exact right place.

Floridians are just flocking here, aren't they? Awesome. Welcome to the team

Yoshi where do you hail? Ahh i saw your zip code daytona Beach... cool.
    Last edited by Natesroom; 07-13-2011 at 12:52 PM.

We'll find a way to work together and duel together, I'm sure.