DSCN1855.jpg

This was my baby. Cliffjumper, after the Autobot (because they cast Bumblebee as a Camaro). A basic 1988 Camaro, but he had a carbureted LS1 in him. Bought him for a $1000. I had plans of fixing him up, redoing the interior (which was just rough), getting a nice paint job on him, the whole 9-yards. But the poor thing finally gave up the ghost. Something inside the engine, well, broke and I didn't have the time to take it apart to find out what and fix it. Looking back, I should have salvaged more than just the T-Top glass and the rims and tires before sending him to join the Junkions.

PB200498.jpg

So I upgraded. Cliffjumper was reborn as a 1998 Z28 Convertible.

Both cars have worn the CLFJMPR license plate.

P9260009.jpg

And then there is this one. A three year, weekend labor of love that my dad and I spent rebuilding her. She was a rusted husk when we bought her. You can tell she isn't anymore. 1965 Mustang Coupe.

I had a motorcycle as well (can't find a picture of it at the moment); a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50. Rode for 5 years no matter the temperature or the weather. But when two people tried to hit me in as many consecutive days. And I tried riding it into a ditch following day. AND almost laid it down in my own darn driveway I decided it was time to let it go.

By the way Boj-Vaati, that bike of yours is one of my all time favorites. Beautiful color too man.