Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Arms

Default Galactic Arms

I noticed on Ebay there was this seller dubbed Galactic Arms selling LED sabers.

http://stores.ebay.com/Galactic-Arms

His blades are pretty bright. I wonder what Saberology is using for their blades....

Thoughts?

"There is no try, only dew" (do)

-Jedi Master Yoda
    Essence of the Force

They are really good, but a TCSS they will never be.

Yeah I know, but his saber designs are awesome. I wonder what they use for switches. The description mentions a metal switch or something. I can't find these anywhere.

"There is no try, only dew" (do)

-Jedi Master Yoda
    Essence of the Force

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i've seen his website, his saber hilts are awesome [:0] i don't think they have sound though []

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yes, the hilts are pretty good. A pretty penny also, but if those are your style I'd would have reservations in saying get one.

On their blades... they are another of the saber builders that mums the word. They won't tell, or better said avoid, what's different about them.

I've always assumed they work with sideglow. They use a 3/4" blade as opposed to most LED people. I believe Corbin said there is a 3M version that works well for 3/4" blades. I don't know how they could afford it as it's only a bulk thing, but that's what I assume. I've heard people's opinions that grabbed some off ebay cheaper. They said the blade isn't much better (if any) than others, but the hilts are pretty much as pictured.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Hopefully someone here will get one and can get us some info on these sabers.

I don't know about the blades, but those hilts are some of the coolest I've ever seen

It's not the Jedi way....

Ambo, no wonder your having kids like rabbits.

I thought those hilts looked good, but i suspect it's ALOT of paint.

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

those hilts are cool, i guess he wasnt getting enough sales on his site so he moved to ebay for more sales

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Normally I wouldnt comment.. But someone sent me one of these to convert from a 3/4" to a 1" blade. The wiring was a hack job..no resistor, no heatshrink etc. The hilts are made with a pretty heavy base pipe with metal sections screwed onto it. Looked like a lot of hardware pieces stuck together and then sprayed with rhino-liner type paint. Overall cool looking but when I actually took a close look it was a little cheesy. Might not be this same guy but the hilt looked dang similar in design.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop