Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My MHS Starkiller finally done enjoy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: excellent work on this saber! If/when I ever decide to make a Starkiller, I'll most likely be copying this one.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

I have to say this build turned out great ......now just need to finish my strakiller

Way nice MHS Starkiller saber. I would also go for a covertech knob and weather the hilt some but thats up to you.

Very nice! I love the almost step by step photos which could be great for others doing the same.

I asked my wife if i could get a $5,000 lathe and she said "...no, but thanks for asking." : D

thanks I got tons more I just did know if it would be too much
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Hey xantos i saw on an earlier thread you live like 45 minutes from Tampa... I live in Orlando. Where you at? Love the pics detailing the blade. I should have joined this forum years ago but every time i think about building a saber things get in the way.
    Last edited by Natesroom; 07-12-2011 at 07:10 PM.

i live in polk county in FL I love orlando/kissimmiee i like universal and old town lol whats up buddy?

Yeah i live near downtown Orlando... If you lived in kissimmee i'd love to check out your stuff. Lakeland, winter haven is a little out of the way. I'm just getting started so meeting people who have already done it locally would be nice.

no problem i work this weekend and will have to head to poinciana if you want meet up for a bit.

Nice work on this build! Looks like you snatched it out of the game! The hard work definitely paid off! Great job.