Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dark" or "Black" blade

What would happen if you put a white led and use some x-ray sheets (black parts) as a diffuser...maybe a gray blade...what do you tnink?

I think I will test pretty much everything that has been said here, I'll include that xray test if I can get a hold of some.

Hehe, my <s>first</s> fourth post EVER lol....I had an idea while reading this....

I think GE sells colored PolyC you could get a pretty dark red blade and then use the black rod in the center idea and you white corona would be concealed andturned red by the red tube and then the black dowel in the center could be easier to see.... Wouldn't be all that bright for color purposes tho...

Just my **whips out calculator** 2.234134223533254 cents.
    <font color="green"></font id="green">fixed

Fear is the mindkiller

Keep postin your ideas! I like em and I can't wait to test em out. But keep in mind I probably won't do ones that cannot be reversed, what I mean by that is that I will test the rod thing but i will attach it to a tip that I can remove and I could try diffusser ideas as long as it all is removeable, I'm not made of money. (even though I kinda don't wish I was cuz I'd get murdered quickly )

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by luis rojas

What would happen if you put a white led and use some x-ray sheets (black parts) as a diffuser...maybe a gray blade...what do you tnink?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

its not going to work, its impossible, you can have a brown blade, as that is a color, but a black blade is impossible or a grey blade, so nothing neatral like black will work, so sorry, i mean you can try but you will get a dim color

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

ya thats what i was gonna say. maybe a brown filter or blade.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, that's what you were gonna say.

2 months later!
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

JLo that is too funny.

Joe I thought we talked about this dragging up dead threads. It is beginning to look like the Night of the Living Dead Thread around here again.

ya we did but i was tired and i forgot to look at the date

lol. rofl jlo, you crack me up!
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.