Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PC boot font

Default PC boot font

Hey guys I just got my PC back from Mike. I created at least I think I did a new boot for the PC. The only thing is I cant swap them. When I put the new boot font on the sd card it will not reconize it. All I get for the boot sound is a ping like sound. Any help that can be thrown my way would rock . Thanks
    Sith Happens

Are you formatting the card and installing all of the files on it at once?

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Ok I think I know what your saying but I'm alittle on sure. I'm just trying to swap the boot font. Do you remove all the sound file, add the boot in question then reload the files? then format?
    Sith Happens

Make a folder with all of the files, replacing the original boot with your new boot sound, format the card,
    and install all of the files at once onto the SD card.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Xusia View Post
    Make a folder with all of the files, replacing the original boot with your new boot sound, format the card,
    and install all of the files at once onto the SD card.
    OK thanks I'll try that
    Sith Happens

Also, how did you create the boot sound? What program did you use?

nope that didnt work maybe I did not make the file correct. I'd name it boot, it has the .wav behind the file name. I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Xusia View Post
    Also, how did you create the boot sound? What program did you use?
    I used goldwave but I may have messed up somewhere
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 06-30-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    Sith Happens

PM me.

Ok cool thanks
    Sith Happens

1. Never just load a sound onto the SD card by itself. Always copy all the files over in 1 go and have a folder on your computer called "PC saber SD".
    2. You cannot just load any .wav files onto the card. You need to make sure the files are the right format. From the manual:

Sounds are stored in the WAV format (16 bits, 22050 samples per second).

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent