Thread: BETA: Sonic Screwdriver / Doctor Who Sound Font (DEMO)

Default BETA: Sonic Screwdriver / Doctor Who Sound Font (DEMO)

Boot: The Tardis.
    Hum: Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver (David Tennant)
    Swings: Pitch-shifted hum with raised volume with the original hum in the background.
    Clashes: The Tenth and Eleventh Doctor's Screwdrivers operating on various objects. (mostly weapons, not doors, mostly things that spark and short out.).
    Blaster: The Masters Laser Screwdriver and a Clash.
    Lockup: "What happens when you hold two identical sonic devices against each other? Lets find out."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk9xlCemhLE&hd=1

Updated to Beta 2.
    Last edited by PhoenixReborn; 07-03-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Bump for update to version 2. Video link changed.

cool idea - a little high pitched for me however.
    Yub Yub Commander.

I am a HUGE fan of the Doctor, and would use these as sound fonts in a custom made sonic screwdriver, which might be my next project. However, for a lightsaber font... It's a bit odd, imho... Would get on my nerves after a few, oh, seconds? lol

Well done on the quality though!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

I think you're fast becoming my favorite nerd. First Spaceballs, now this? I'll be watching your posts carefully, Phoenix! When I get my hands on a real soundboard, I may be hitting you up for these fonts.
    "A Corellian Jedi who leaves the system does so at their own peril." ―Corellian saying

"I am the Force's ally - My only desire is the Force's Will." - Niassa Magan, Lady of the Force, Corellian Jedi with Dark leanings, but always serves the light.

Sabers:
    US Prophecy v3 SRD
    US Liberator v2 GB (Grab Bag!)
    US Dominix v2 BR (Grab Bag!)

Planned:
    US Arbiter
    Custom TCSS Saber (Still designing)
    Custom Corran Horn Replica Saber
    Custom Nejaa Halcyon Replica Saber