Thread: need help with a lightsaber

Post need help with a lightsaber

i have chosen a lightsaber from the website
    bigyellowbox
    its the last style on the page
    i want to know how to build a LED light blade for my lightsaber that will withstand alot of battle.
    please help email or reply
    my email is
    jbarkerboy2@gmail.com
    thanks

Welcome. You have come to the right place to build a saber. Start Here

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ene-Start-Here

There is a blade sold in the shop that is made for battling. Here is the link for you.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/LE...-OD--P155.aspx

Now when you say you want to build the LED, does that mean you just want a saber that simply lights up or do you want one that both lights up and has sound?

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

This saber has been built to hold an LED before, but you'll have to modify it and beef it up on the inside to hold a blade and be battle worthy.

I suggest you start reading the forums to get a basic understanding of how it will work. This is a DIY forum, and while we'll try to help you where we can, nobody is going to write up a step-by-step tutorial for you and email it to you. This is basically a sink tube saber, so start with learning about those.

From your first post, it doesn't sound like you want to do any of that, you just want to be spoon fed, that's not what we're about, here. If you show that you've done some actual research, we'll be more likely to help you more, then you can ask more specific questions and you will understand the answers better.

Building lightsabers is a journey that shouldn't be rushed, you can learn a lot during that journey, both about lightsabers, and yourself.

Good luck.

I also suggest you start looking through the many pages of the Gallery section to see who has done this before, and maybe contacting them for information.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!