Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first TCSS Saber w/ some PVC:) the Pour Boy

Default My first TCSS Saber w/ some PVC:) the Pour Boy

OK this is my real first saber to me. I made it with TCSS parts and PVC.
    The emitter, two sink tube adapters, a pommel all from TCSS.
    I got the accent LEDs from Fry’s and some PVC pipe in the center of the hilt from Home Depo. Washers from Home Depo and the black rubber washer from TCSS.
    The belt clip is from Ace hardware.
    That’s it. I hope I did better this time. No bad paint jobs or hot glue! Lol
    Sorry the pics are the same. Not the best. But I hope you can see it still. I tried my best to make them clear. Bu that’s the best my phone can do. Let me know what you think. Oh and I have a YouTube Vid there too. You may see it a lil bit batter. Not Much, same phone. lol

http://youtu.be/umFjuTzjQR0

Interesting... I like it. Not bad at all.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to build a lightsaber and he will forever feast on tauntaun carcasses and aqualish arms. TimeRender
    Jesus pogostick what kind of Rodian clusterbomb is this? DD
    TCSS: It's all my favorite people I've never met, all in one place

I like the design. Looks like a stormtrooper saber with the black & white. The gold switch looks out of place though.

Fantastic design! Great work on this saber. The accent LEDs really set it off!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    I like the design. Looks like a stormtrooper saber with the black & white. The gold switch looks out of place though.
    Thank you. You made some awesome sabers! I really like your work!
    You think so? I love the gold button. It may be because it’s not a Radio Shack button, and it's a TCSS button, that might be why I like it. I do like the Storm Trooper saber idea. How is the PVC TCSS parts mix? Does it look OK with that combo?

looks ok with that combo but the shiny switch looks out of place.....but good job on the pvc/ mhs build

Wow it looks different I can tell you that, little bit of stormtrooper mixed with Jedi Accents. It would look awesome if the mhs parts were black. Darktrooper style! Too cool all the same, I like the mix of mhs/PVC but you probably could have achieved the same results with 1.25 sinktube with adapters.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Too cool all the same, I like the mix of mhs/PVC but you probably could have achieved the same results with 1.25 sinktube with adapters.
    I know! The main reason I don't use sink pipe, is I have no way of making my holes large. I have a dremel, But it can't make the holes the size I need. And I used all my discs on a bad one I did. So PVC it is. People on here do it all the time. i need to find out what tools they use. PVC is what my tools can work with. That's one reason I'm waiting on TCSS parts.

Thanks for the love!!

Looks good.
    Yub Yub Commander.

looks good man. i like the accent LED... NICE TOUCH
    SITH