Thread: Help on my wiring schematics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Help on my wiring schematics

Hello all,

i am planning on building my first saber, i want to make sure i have my wiring right,

I will be using a 7.2V Double Lio-on power source

illuminated latching switch @ 3.3v 20mA
    Switch Resister @ 22 ohm 1/4W

2.1 mm Recharge port

7.2V PCB

Premium Speaker from TCSS

4 Mini LEDs @ 3.8V 20mA
    4 mini Resistor @ 150 ohm 1/4W

Lexeon Rebel Star Royal Blue @ 3.4V 700mA
    LED Resister @ 5.6 ohm 10W

Constant Current Driver

LED PLI (power level Indicator)

My sound board is the new Obsidian from U.S. it can handle up to 12V w/o resister

Here is a link for my wiring Diagram

http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0103.jpg

If you could please over look and give tips and or suggestions that would be great
    Do you judge me by my size? With the force I am strong.

Since you're working with the Obsidian, you would probably be better off taking this to the forum at the Ultra Sabers website since it's their soundboard. Looking at your diagram, I don't know if your wiring is correct or not but it looks like you plan on making something awesome so good luck!!!!

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

You are free to discuss other products. We just don't link to places where you can buy them. We talk about Crystal Focus all the time and they're not sold in the store (although its little sister is)

That being said, I don't know of anyone here that has used one of the new Obsidian boards. I haven't seen any wiring diagrams for it yet.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    You are free to discuss other products. We just don't link to places where you can buy them. We talk about Crystal Focus all the time and they're not sold in the store (although its little sister is)

That being said, I don't know of anyone here that has used one of the new Obsidian boards. I haven't seen any wiring diagrams for it yet.
    Oh please don't get we wrong. I wasn't trying to tell him that he couldn't post this question here. I just figured it would help if he went to US as well since the Obsidian is still very new.

Welcome to saber building. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

"Don't get the idea that your [lightsaber] is a quick little project to be slapped together." - Luke Skywalker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

This is not a A-Z Build thread. You did not read the Sticky about this section: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ads-board-info

This thread is being moved.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

everything sounds good to me, but your picture... it's too small for me to see...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...