Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1.25 tube battery options?

Default 1.25 tube battery options?

What viable battery options would fit inside a 1.25 sink tube?

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Lets see,,,,,,,,,,Thinking,,,,,,,Thinking,,,,,,Thinking ,,,,,,,Thinking,,,,,,, Voilą got it!
    I can think of at least 23-30 different viable battery configurations that would fit in a 1.25" sink tube.

You need to supply us with more information, like what you are powering.

Single protected 18650 rechargeable li-ion is always a good solution.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

4AAA bat pack will fit inside the 1.25 sinktube just fine.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Last edited by bk_renesis; 06-23-2011 at 02:33 AM.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

that is all good information but on a first build i wouldent try it. it can be done easy if you take your time but i say you can upgrade the saber down the line

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    that is all good information but on a first build i wouldent try it. it can be done easy if you take your time but i say you can upgrade the saber down the line
    Why not?

My first saber had in-hilt recharge battery pack. Although, I used 1000mAh 4 NiMH. I did just fine, all systems are a go. It was the the piece of junk US 2.5 that was the problem.

a 2 AA pack will fit and fit your soundboard alongside it if you're constricted on space.

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    No point beating around the bush mate, do it right the first time I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    Why not?

My first saber had in-hilt recharge battery pack. Although, I used 1000mAh 4 NiMH. I did just fine, all systems are a go. It was the the piece of junk US 2.5 that was the problem.
    ya have to crawl before you can run, with that said i didnt mead no dont do it bad saber builder haha. i just ment that it is some thing that can still be done after the saber is finshed. there is no rush to make the saber too flashy at the start it just makes the saber easy to build and give something to work up to. i did also say it can be done =P if time is taken