Thread: Voice changers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Voice changers?

Anyone know of a good voice changer module that can be mounted in a costume helmet? I've seen a few of the toy helmets out there that come with built in voice changers (Like the Optimus Prime one from the 2nd Transformers movie). But I was wondering if you can buy just the voice changer hardware by itself?

I did a web search and came up with 2 different models...1 of them got pretty bad reviews, the other I didnt find any reviews at all on (looked kind of like a miniature megaphone)

Thanks
    Arashi

if you are looking for a voice changer check out manadalorian mercs ( Google it) they have a number of links to do with helmets which includes voice changers

Looked there, all I could find were pretty much straight amplifiers, I'm looking for something to modulate my voice...make it even scarier than it usually is. Found this one Voice Changer I might pick it up just to try out, its certainly cheap enough.

You may want to look into the Plecter labs Voice Core

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Plecter Labs...Maybe if I were independantly wealthy, but until then...I'll have to stick with $20 Hasbro saber boards and $10 Halloween voice changers.

Arashi

Try Hyperdyne or Romfx Revo.