Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Golden Petit

me too.....makes you wonder if Tim and Matt can get together to have this as a new addition to the store .....I would def want some

Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    Awesome chassis, very nice. Also saw a few nice greeblies and kill keys in the album, too cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthammer View Post
    Looks great Matt - always love to see your sabers.
    Awesome job on the chassis...makes me want to find someone that can do "printed" stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    great saber.....love the battry speaker chasis good design
    Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    Great saber! I like the chassis, but you shouldn't have shown it! Now I Want One
    Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    me too.....makes you wonder if Tim and Matt can get together to have this as a new addition to the store .....I would def want some
    Wow! So much interest in the chassis. Thanks, all, but you've put me in a bit of an awkward position vis a vis the rules of the forum and promoting stuff. Suffice it to say, the chassis is easily acquirable. Just follow the links and you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Nice little saber, Matt.

It looks perfect for small hands, as a lot of Asians have (I've worked with a lot of Asians and I think that's what makes them so good at assembling small things).

What does it say on the kill key?
    Thanks, J-Lo! Most of the "cosplayers" ("costume players") here in Japan are women, so I've been trying to promote "real" sabers (made to fit!) as alternatives to the awful Rubies props and big, clunky Force FX offerings.

The kill-key says "Köjin Köbö." (光="light," 刃="blade," 工房="studio" or "atelier." "Lightsaber" is sometimes translated as 光刃 [köjin] in EU novels.) And Köjin Köbö is the name of my humble establishment.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Pretty nice saber.