Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Helmets for the visually impaired?

Hardly a necro. It was both, within six months, and useful/relevant.
    Personally, I've never found an antifog that can keep up with even my casual pace, while paintballing.
    I usually end up shelling out the cash for high end thermal lenses, to skip it altogether.

Definitely interested in trying some budget remedies though.
    All anyone needs for evidence of your method, is the classic "ghost writing" prank.
    You use some bar-soap, (or liquid, if you like to fingerpaint) to write or draw on a bathroom mirror. The next time someone takes a shower, it shows up, as though someone had come in and used a finger to draw in the "fog."
    This has everything to do with the soap doing it's job as a surfactant, and disrupting the hydrophyllic bond of the condensation on the glass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to build a lightsaber and he will forever feast on tauntaun carcasses and aqualish arms. TimeRender
    Jesus pogostick what kind of Rodian clusterbomb is this? DD
    TCSS: It's all my favorite people I've never met, all in one place

Well here is the inside of my scratch built Sith Stalker helm. My normal glasses wont fit. This solution involves an old pair of glasses, magnets for mounting, and a small fan driven by a 9v battery. I can see and there is a nice breeze.

And here is a short video, just for fun. Click the pic.