Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grond by JamoUp

very sleek design ....like the knurling it gives it something different ....we don't see many with it......sled looks good what gauge and size pvc did you use ........also one thing I would do is fix your wiring a bit to just clean it up and maybe heatshrink the board with clear heatsrink ....overall great job..

Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    very sleek design ....like the knurling it gives it something different ....we don't see many with it......sled looks good what gauge and size pvc did you use ........also one thing I would do is fix your wiring a bit to just clean it up and maybe heatshrink the board with clear heatsrink ....overall great job..
    Thanks for the feedback.
    You should not, however, wrap the sound board in heat shrink. Any excess heat should be allowed to escape.

Love this saber! The more I look at it, the more I like it. Well done!

Got to figure out that sled too...really nice!
    Yub Yub Commander.

Sleek, simple, stylish. I love it. Very nice color scheme! Great work!

Hey..nice job! I think I have those switches (emitter) figured out myself but have yet to try it. Must be for a lefty is it? Must be a pain to open and put together with the port in pommel and insert glued in place. I don't think the wiring is anything to complain about but I think the port would have been better placed on the upper hilt. PC-U? I didn't know you're PC certified too.

i de-threaded the pommel insert. So it is actually simple to open. you just unscrew the outside nut, then unscrew the black section. When putting it back together, you just screw it back together and the port should line up and pop out of the hole. Then, re-screw the nut.

Alas, I am not PC certified, this is the PC I won in the Auction.

Really digging the blade holder converted to a pommel, did you jb weld the insert to the end.

Yeah. The insert is JB welded in place.

This Saber Is Really Cool.The Design is Sleek and Flows good.Great Job

How did you fix the thumb screw and the aux. one to their relative switches? With glue?
    They are holded by the shroud?

I'm very curious
    It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
    [Jean-Luc Picard]