Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The PCMG presents the "Crack the PC-L" Contest!

I wonder if the answer to the second clue is BOOT?
    Follow Your Bliss

Well I was thinking that another word for kicked would be boot. When you get kicked out, someone gives you the boot. Perhaps something under the boot menu? idk
    Follow Your Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by psab keel View Post
    Well I was thinking that another word for kicked would be boot. When you get kicked out, someone gives you the boot. Perhaps something under the boot menu? idk

What about the capital letters?

There's no boot menu on a PC.
    "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis 3:24 Lightsabers are real.

Just playing around with ideas, hint 3: If Yodas' quote is? 'Do or do not, there is no try.' Is try actually Tri, three? And being negative is minus 3? Also hint number 4. the picture shows her costume with what looks like a three on her (Princess Leias) top. In France there is a Menage a trios? (I seem to be stuck on threes.) and Hint 1, Don't know about 'the 21st one', although there are 22 sound slots in a sound bank, The PC has one sound bank, Number 21 is the blaster blocking sound, (blaster.wav). The other hints in #1 might add up to... look for index file? eg: for nails and storage, file? second finger, index?
    Last edited by brett; 06-12-2011 at 04:40 AM.

To be honest with this i just want the ancient saber sound font on my pc-l. But I just have no clue how any of the clues add up and after they do we have to get it to work. Erv says it's not super hard so I trust any one of us can do it... But who is it going to be?

I don't want another sound card I just want this to work =)

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I have also an idea that can expand the saber market and make happy those people that are complaining about the fonts: in future, why not build SD Cards compatible with the PC-L but with the fonts of Navastar, Madcow, LDM, JudgeSaberSmith, ... and sell them with a higher price than the Light Meat and Dark Meat? So a part of the profit would go to the authors as copyright and their fonts will become more popular!
    (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ndboard/page25) post #242

Everything is going as I predicted... Muahahahaha!

Well, I've not the economic possibilities and the exact knowledge to engage this buisness but I have an idea, maybe it is correct, maybe it is completely wrong, but I try: I know that some electronic component works only if all the files it has to manage have some exact qualities, as format, binary code, dimensions, ..., Maybe we should analyze the features of the files. Do you think it is right or without sense?
    Last edited by Picky; 06-12-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
    [Jean-Luc Picard]

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok guys, here is how I read the clues so far...

#1 you look for index file
    #2 use the "nuts" software program, find something to do with "he!"
    #3 the negative of yoda's quote is "dO not"
    #4 the number three

Hope hat helps someone, out if all the answers these seem th most logical to me...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    Ok guys, here is how I read the clues so far...

#2 use the "nuts" software program, find something to do with "he!"
    #3 the negative of yoda's quote is "dO not"
    #4 the number three

Hope hat helps someone, out if all the answers these seem th most logical to me...
    I agree! Well almost

#2 "nuts" software program "he!"?
    #3 "DO NOT"
    #4 A fetish number applied to a fetish costume, Not sure about the # Well The costume has got to be GOLD