Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The PCMG presents the "Crack the PC-L" Contest!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

i'll tell you all how it's done after the dust settles. just keep in mind that this isn't a perfect solution, and unless you want to make a 'broken' LM or DM sound font, it's pretty useless as far as getting other fonts to work.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    I'm assuming that the PC will still have the "lock" parameter in the config file? So sabers from sabersmiths will still have to lock the font in when the saber is sold?
    Or does the crack render this useless now?
    this still has to be discussed, but I think I'll just release a new firmware that just not feature the possibility to lock the board/fonts.
    With the board being sold unlocked, there's is no point (IMHO) to leave the possibility to lock it.
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congrats az.
    Thanks to the pcgm too!!!!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

I forsee a LOT more Novastar CDs being sold, not to mention the other wonderful font makers out there (Madcow, etc.)

I know I'll be getting a full set for use with my next PC.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    i'll tell you all how it's done after the dust settles. just keep in mind that this isn't a perfect solution, and unless you want to make a 'broken' LM or DM sound font, it's pretty useless as far as getting other fonts to work.
    Understood. Will the future PC cards still have the limitation of having only one sound font on an SD card? Is multiple fonts with AUX button activated menu still strictly a CF only feature?
    "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis 3:24 Lightsabers are real.

Yes it is. We aren't talking about making PC into a CF replica.
    This is a happy day for the saber community. Many thanks to the PCMG for doing this.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

ONLY the pcmg knows about the plans or any changes for future revisions on software or hardware regarding the Pc-u. (also) Any revisions probably wouldnt be made public prior to the release (and certainly not right after the turn of recent events) Who HOOOO!!!!

PC-U CERTIFICATION FOR THE MASSES BABY!!! (We did it!)

I know everyone is excited and wants to know... how this? or when that? or why.... Remember we have the GREATEST mods in the business here and Tim has the FASTEST saber store in the galaxy...THEY will let us know

For now I just think its happy dance time(ya'll with me?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

My gratude goes to LDM, Erv, and the rest of the PCMG team for doing what has been done. Can't forget the woman of the year, "The One, The Only, Ms. Azmaria Dei!"

Too awesome! congrats AZ and to all involved
    Sith Happens

my sig not good enough for you Azmaria =P

i know its ugly but its the thought that counts haha, looking at yours i was thinkin maybe a time stamp would be a nice little addition but im getting off topic,

congradulations again Azmaria

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"