Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the Carnage by Ripper Sith saber update.

Default the Carnage by Ripper Sith saber update.

As always my pics are bad. But I plane to get a camera if I’m going to keep making sabers.

I call this the Carnage. For obvious reasons I gave this saber that name. I like to think of it as a living saber. The outer organic look, is from the Symbiote who has taken over the saber, and helps its wielder control the saber mentally. That’s my little back story.
    I put up a few pics so you can see it a lil better plus the vid. Let me know what you think.

http://youtu.be/vvUl1kR8v4w.

I use hot glue to give it that organic look.

Thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    I use hot glue to give it that organic look.
    Organic? Looks like a Bantha slobbered all over it!

Looks good, really. I like the concept; kinda like something Venom would wield.. and in that case, we need a saber for Spiderman. =O

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-Taka View Post
    Organic? Looks like a Bantha slobbered all over it!

Looks good, really. I like the concept; kinda like something Venom would wield.. and in that case, we need a saber for Spiderman. =O
    YESSS! A Spidy saber! With a goblin green blade. I only have green on hand. lol

That'd be cool; have some kinda web pattern to it.

Looks really cool. It certainly looks like a lightsaber after Carnage got ahold of it.
    It also looks like an ancient Sith saber from the comics. It's disgusting, and I like it.

Lightbulb

I though of the Yuuzhan Vong when I saw this saber. It seemed to have a coral-like look to it for me.

Intresting, looks like a cross between an old organice/ webbed saver. though first impressions was that ans Alien from AVP had slimed it. Aliens Vs Jedi.. "cough" Sith... Also cool
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrell View Post
    Intresting, looks like a cross between an old organice/ webbed saver. though first impressions was that ans Alien from AVP had slimed it. Aliens Vs Jedi.. "cough" Sith... Also cool
    Sith sabers seem to be fun for me. You can go out side the SWU , and it can still be called Sith. A Jedi saber I need more tools for cutting metal and or PVC. Plus Jedi sabers have a look to me. Have you ever made a saber and thought this is Sith, not Jedi. The TCSS parts coast a lot and I only have a saw and a Dremel. So getting creative is what I wanted to do, had to do. And Sith is the way for me to go “the easy way" like a true Sith.
    Thanx you guys!!

I really like this (at first I was like uhhgg).. but then the darkside took over and I was like Uhhgg!! .. You made this from a pvc base but what material did you use for the webbing? Again great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

0.0 it scares me

but good job ^_^