Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Going Back to School.

Default I'm Going Back to School.

Hey there everyone out there in saberland. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going back to school. I'm going to be studying Graphic Design. So I'll be taking a small break from building lightsabers. :'( I do plan on finishing my Nihl saber, probably in August, but that will be my last saber for a while. I will be lurking from time to time to check out what's going on & see what's new. I want to thank you all for your support in this great hobby. Thank you ;D , Jack (Darth Midian)

Best of luck to you in school. This hobby has been going on since 1977, so I'm fairly certain we'll still be here when you return. Don't let Darth Real Life get you down too much
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Good luck with school! and welcome to the ranks of Graphic Designer! There are lots of us here...

GL in school man!
    Yub Yub Commander.

Thank you guys. I'm really excited to be starting school. Once I get into a groove, I hope to to find some time to sneak a saber in.

DM trust me you will have time ....I am full time student and work too and make time

Congratulations!

As an educator, this kind of news makes me happy. Good luck!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

Good luck in school!

(and while you're there, make sure to take advantage of all the student discounts you can - like free Amazon prime for students
    LOCKHEED

Thank you everyone.