Thread: possesed obi board

Default possesed obi board

My obi soundboard is going insane. This is is the 4th board I've gone through, and I really don't want to buy another one. I didn't damage the board, except for one tiny spot where a bit of the pad got pulled up, but I was able to solder it back down without crossing anything. the thing looks like it should work, but its going crazy. At first it worked fine, and I haven't touched the wiring since then. Now its randomly switching what does what. Sometimes it works how its supposed to, and touching the button negative to the button positive, but then it will start turning on if you touch the button positive to the swing sensor positive, and while its on then if you touch the button positive to the button negative it makes clash sounds. And now it turns on when I touch the button negative to the led negative. Does anyone know why the crap this could happen? Should I do some ritual to expel the demons from my soundboard?

Probably some pictures of your wiring might help.
    Yub Yub Commander.

why are all these wires touching together? im a bit confused but would this all be happening if you say... put the card in a saber?

just ???
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)