Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Faidon by Aradian Valentine

Default Faidon by Aradian Valentine

Saber name: Faidon
    Specs:
    Makotosai SuperOne
    Makotosai V2 red led string
    TCSS: Premium Speaker, Pommel Inserts, Red AV Switch.
    Custom Battery Pack
    2x accent leds in chamber.

Well I had such a good time building this saber. I really enjoyed participating this year.
    During this saber's construction I discovered a way for me to make good, solid and stylish internal chambers. It really opened a door in my saber building technique that you will see a lot more of in the future.
    I really enjoyed all the entrants this year and can't wait for the next one!

best,
    -AV

Yes ! I really liked this one. just very appealing to the eye, I have always been a fan of the external "tube" look. the solid black with trans red accents it beautiful. the crystal chamber looks nice and I look forward to your progress in the internal chassis technique. This saber really caught my attention with its simplicity and pure evil look. You should be very proud of this one !

Quote Originally Posted by Borax View Post
    Yes ! I really liked this one. just very appealing to the eye, I have always been a fan of the external "tube" look. the solid black with trans red accents it beautiful. the crystal chamber looks nice and I look forward to your progress in the internal chassis technique. This saber really caught my attention with its simplicity and pure evil look. You should be very proud of this one !
    Dito External tubes seem to be a fashion atmo.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

like the external tubes myself ....where did you get them and what is the size of them ...thanx

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Yet another external tube fan! Is there wires running through them? The Black and Red are great complimentary colors. I like this saber a lot. Great saber Aradian.

Really cool design. I like it a lot, the colors are fantastic, the gloss black with the red trim rings are tops! I'm also a fan of the chassis, it looks really good and clean, yet detailed. I'm still trying to get down my "system" for chassis myself.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Very nice build, the colours are complementary to the sith blade. The chassis work is very clean and neat and I also love the external conduits. Awesome stuff but can we get a video of the scrolling blade and sound FX of the makoto board. Just one criticism, there is an awful dim spot at the base of the BH in the first pic. Any reason for that?
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Beautiful, love the chassis, but if I was using it I would get caught up in the external cables.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

Thanks everyone,
    here are the tubes I used for this saber. I purchased them at Frye's Electronics.

best,
    -AV

Thems are full of awesomeness..great job on the saber. Reminds me of The movie Dune. Normally I prefer a more elaborate chamber but this one really suits it. Welcome to the darkside!