Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Planet Elemental Found on Kashyyyk

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

At first, I thought you carved a piece of drift wood, then I read the specs. Great job! I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Midian View Post
    That's too funny. Thank you Yoshi. I agree, green is the perfect color for this saber. Again, thank you.
    I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. =p
    Now I'm super-excited for your next one, though this one will be very hard to top. I have a feeling the other three in this series are gonna be amazing. I really hope the Water saber is shaped like a Jellyfish with its tentacles tangled up to resemble the hilt. =D

Sorry, I'll stop derailing, I'm just so excited! Great job again!

Very cool! I see that light saber and want to make a Wookie costume, to be a jedi.
    I was wondering what the end caps were made of?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Ditch the switch and this one is just perfect. I love it. You could carve the switch up and paint it...would fit in better that way. A small criticism of a great saber.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Piraterogue View Post
    Very cool! I see that light saber and want to make a Wookie costume, to be a jedi.
    I was wondering what the end caps were made of?
    The pommel is 3/4" end cap, a 1" coupler, & a piece of 1 1/5" pvc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Ditch the switch and this one is just perfect. I love it. You could carve the switch up and paint it...would fit in better that way. A small criticism of a great saber.
    Thank you LDM, that is a great idea about the switch. I could've used the black one, carved it a little & painted it. Disguised it as a knot in the limb. Thanks.

Awesome! I like the Lore behind it.

I agree piraterogue. The FIRST thing I thought of before I read anything was: "That'd make a super awesome Wookie Jedi lightsaber."
    And being that there's only one Wookie Jedi mentioned (at least that I've heard of), which is Tyvokka, you could easily make an even cooler back story to the saber. Like it was an ancient fallen Wookie's or something. Anyway, i'm rambling, lol. Great job on the saber man! It's an amazing piece of art!
    ​That which you seek, inside, you will find - YODA

Actually there have been two Wookie Jedi's, the second was Lowbacca who was Chewbacca's nephew, he was trained by Luke in the New Jedi Order.

Yep, definitely sweet. If I didn't know it was pvc, I wouldn't be able to tell.
    My favorite color may be red, but my lightsaber will always be true blue.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkarNights View Post
    Actually there have been two Wookie Jedi's, the second was Lowbacca who was Chewbacca's nephew, he was trained by Luke in the New Jedi Order.
    Huh, i didn't know that. I'm not as familiar with the New Order as I am with everything before that . You learn something new everyday, lol
    ​That which you seek, inside, you will find - YODA