Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sunrider's Praxis Saber

Thanks again everyone. And Fender, I will try to stay off my soap box for a while and let this saber speak for the SSR90 for a while.

very nice work on this saber ....really good workmanship on this one it surpases your previous saber ...that being said it is a awsome build...

Reminding me of the Heighliners from the 2000 Sci-Fi rendition of "Dune." I like it a lot.

sunrider. i think you should be dubbed, the king of crystal chambers. just my opinion lol

Blog Entries

I love the detail on every thing!!!
    "Do or do not....there is no try" - Yoda

I can honestly say --with no amount of patronism, bias, or flattery-- this is one of the finest pieces of work I've ever seen in electronics or props. Easily contends with the legendary work of Sloth.

Gin Malinko

sunrider. i think you should be dubbed, the king of crystal chambers. just my opinion lol
    Thanks. That's quite a title.

KuroChou

I can honestly say --with no amount of patronism, bias, or flattery-- this is one of the finest pieces of work I've ever seen in electronics or props. Easily contends with the legendary work of Sloth.
    Thanks, That's some high praise. I hope I can surpass this build with another one day.

The only word I can think of which could even come close to describing this lightsaber is .. GLORIOUS! Beautifully made, unbelieveable detail and fantastic design! Hats off to you sir, you have talent!
    Well-bloody-done
    Without the Dark, there would be no Light.

Thank you Sir.

Sunrider, if we were in the star wars universe i would definately want to battle you solely to win your saber... Kinda Like "Pink Slips"