Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Star Wars Ultimate FX Lightsabers

Default Hasbro Star Wars Ultimate FX Lightsabers

I didn't see this on the forums so I thought I share it with everyone. The sound board is what I am more interested in and only for $35. And you can go to Walmart and get one witch is even better. August 2011 can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYQ9UUlcLn0

Blog Entries

This was covered a few months ago here:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com....-Well-kind-of...

Yeah, pretty much string versions of the economy boards. Hopefully they'll put out a bit more juice. And they also won't have that annoying flash on ignition.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I hope the new Kit Fisto lightsaber can b converted. I really want one now and if it can I will be converting the saber right away. Kit Fisto has always been my favorite off screen Jedi.

but he is on screen in 2 movies? and the fisto is an actual FX "signature series". these ultimates are super econo sabers. so far only vader and anakin sabers are releasing initially. depending on the the success of these, we will probably get more characters later. not sure about the cards being different though. from what i heard on the video, botht he anakin and vader sounded the same. maybe that will change on the production versions.
    anyway...
    yeah they are up for pre-order at a couple online retailers already. i think i will be getting three of them! my twins turn 3 in august so its perfect! yeah i am ordering three but have two kids. guess what happens to the third one? MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! experimentation time!

What I got from the video is that they're the same as the FX collectibles, the only difference is the hilts are made of plastic. If that's the case then you're looking at getting an FX card for $35.00 as apposed to spending $60.00 + on ebay. If not, then the rep is being misleading about the sabers.
    Last edited by Darth Midian; 05-24-2011 at 04:36 PM.

No, listen to the sounds. They are the same economy sounds, but they are string blades with scrolling.
    So it's probably more like an FX with a plastic hilt, shorter blade, and economy soundfont. The boards are also going to be bigger to accommodate scrolling, so fitting one in a choke probably isn't going to happen too soon. However, I'm wondering if they will have nicer PCBs like the FX series. Also wondering about what the blades are made of and how durable they will be.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I too am pretty excited, I honestly like the sound of the econo boards, but don't like the flash but we will see. I'm sure they will have a sith and Jedi appropriate soinds for sabers... If not oh well but, it shouldn't be to hard to produce them lol, can't wait to put one in a saber.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Hopefully, they'll also put out more VOLUME as well as LED juice. That's one of the big things that kill the 2010 boards for me, the piss poor volume. That and the flash.....

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    Hopefully, they'll also put out more VOLUME as well as LED juice. That's one of the big things that kill the 2010 boards for me, the piss poor volume. That and the flash.....
    I thought the 2010 board were louder then older econo....

Jedimastergarcia...you did notice they are econo plastic?....not really a saber worth coverting but possibly one worth gutting.

" The most realistic lightsaber that kids could ever see"..HAHAHAHA!!!! And you can duel against yourself. Good Self VS Bad self...lol If they're making Vader then why not Luke. There just isn't enough siths for marketing purposes..hehe
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 05-25-2011 at 07:10 AM.