Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first saber.

Default My first saber.

Hey guys I use to be gregorybear1986. I know if asked ton of questions and thanked you tons, buy I'm finally done for now with my first saber, needs some powder coating. Anyway here it is, it's simple but I like it.

I hope you guys like it thanks for all the help.

nice first build. I always recommend people start simple like that. One thing, the blade retention screw will do a better job on the opposite side of the blade holder. So be careful if you are dueling.

Thanks its ok I was beating the floor mand my MR yoda, and swinging it like no ones buisness lol. Should i say whats inside?

Looking good! I like the clean & simple design of the saber. If you decide to powder coat it, be sure to post new pics!

I am when I take my 2nd saber to the coater. It has been very fun. I want to take it apart a build it again but i keep togearher, thanks for the compliments. It means alot.

Nice first saber. I take it you got a MR Yoda board in it? I think if you can the saber would look cool with a trim ring in gold on it.

No MR yoda board lol the MR yoda is for my 2 year old lol.

I have a econo Obi board, and a tcss speaker, and of course a p4 red LED. Thanks guys. Lol

Aww... She's gonna cut someone in half.

Younglings with lightsabers, its what Yoda invisioned
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

She loves it and when she watches the films she dances and waves the saber with them lol.