Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My build log

a neighborhood kid that plays with my daughters friends that was the first day i seen him, hes prob 6 or 7, i was feeding my 6 month old and I seen a red flash and got up to see this kid beating the hell out of my floor with the hilt. I said stop you little s**t. Needless to say he weathered it some more lol. Now its up so no one can get it...

I feel for you. and i have been there as well. I was on vacation in CA, visiting my cousin who is a huge star wars freak. I showed him my sabers and his little 6 years old wanted to see it so i let him hold it. I turned my back for 2 seconds as my cousin was showing me his new gun, when i turned back around the little brat had the saber between his legs like a horse and was running down the gravel driveway with the hilt side dragging in the rocks. It took me a bit to catch up with him and wrestle it away with out hurting him. I blame myself for that one. But still I had to control a lot of rage that day.

so the point is that children can see it from my hands, or on the shelf they can't reach and that's it.

I feel for you both but .....Rule #1 "No Let small Children Play with Expensive Lightsabers"

Hope you can get a handle on the damage and repair it

its already fixed with no money spent lol

Well, at least he didn't do too much damage to it! Just chalk it up to a life lesson, I suppose.

haha man this is a good way to make lemons into lemonade!
    i let me 2 yr olds play with my FX sabers, and they have dinged them enough to convince me to weather/convert them to Obi ANH, and Luke ROTJ V2, both with LUX conversions hahaha

sometimes i let them play with my MHS, too. i could care less what they do with that, as i built it to be my sort of "rough and tumble" duelling sabre. i have even considered dragging my MHS behind my car! hahaha
    only time i've been concerned is when i had the blade out and my son turned it on. i dont have a blade plug so you can guess what i did.

funny story. kids will be kids... nice idea using the hasbro blade for a sled though! i may have to copy that as i have like 3 removed blades...