Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dueling groups

Default Dueling groups

Does anyone know of any dueling groups in the los angeles/ long beach area of california
    my group is small and most of us except me are in the reserves and are getting an all expense paid trip to iraq after the first of the year[] and need to find another
    albeehotep

Peace is a lie there is only-- Passion!
    Through passion I gain-Strength!
    Through strength I gain-Power!
    Through power I gain-victory!
    Through victory my chains are broken !!

Is the Kent County Jedi Fight Club anywhere near there? []

i am a rouge jedi willing to partake in some dueling in the greenville SC area

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">Any duellers in the East Texas/Dallas area? I've had 15 years experience swingin' shinai/kendo and live-steel swords in a medieval reenactment group, and ain't killed nobody...yet[]!

Vengus
    </font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

well im in the sunny state of california
    in the los angeles area near long beach 500 miles south of san francisco and 150 miles north of san diego
    need to find a dueling group in my area[B)][^]

I'm in abilene if that's close enought to kick yiur ass![}] HA HA! dangly parts. Seriously is that close enough?

The bird of Hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Does anyone know of any dueling groups in the los angeles/ long beach area of california
    my group is small and most of us except me are in the reserves and are getting an all expense paid trip to iraq after the first of the year and need to find another
    albeehotep
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    I live in the Torrance area and don't know of any dueling groups around here but would be happy to join or form up a new one. I have a friend who does movie work and we dueled in the DoDah this year under the Alais of "Surviors of Excutive Order 66" so whom ever is interested for next Year. Also May the Force watch over you on your Iraquie Trip. Take Care.

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

well texas is a little far to whoop on someone and prove the power of the dark side now torrance would be a little closer and would be interinted in a possible meeting and spreading and Enlisting others
    Albeehotep

Im in

Calfornia. Orange County.

not good at dueling, want to practice to get better.

- TorLinWaDur

I'm on the East Coast. I have a small group thats willing to duel, but nothing has come out of it sadly. Anyone else in my region? It's about time for me to have a vacation anyway; why not fight someone in the process?

The difference between light and dark is all in the perspective of the observer.