Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Colored AV switches

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    I have to wonder if these switches actually come in all the colors that people are asking for.
    That's why I asked. Hard to give my opinion when I don't have a little more info. Generally speaking though, I'd be happy with a gold option and that just about covers it. What would make me happier would be to see the black switches with LED colors besides just red.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRender View Post
    What would make me happier would be to see the black switches with LED colors besides just red.
    +1 for that. Also a +1 for copper, gold/brass as well. I think those alone open up so many options. especially a copper.

Since this also seems like a wish list type of question, I vote for anodized or powdercoated colors, with white dots/rings.
    "War is the end result of the failures of the human condition. It is the result of those persons who want to assure their place in history, and those whole fail to learn from that history... "

"All a man can do is hope that he never has to show what he is truly capable of..."

Umbral Lotus Knives

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Maybe Tim should have given the possible color options instead of asking such an open question.

Wishing is fine, but if it's not realistic, you won't be seeing every color wished for.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

On a planet so far away that not even the Jedi, nor the Sith have ever discovered it.

crimson red X)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Maybe Tim should have given the possible color options instead of asking such an open question.

Wishing is fine, but if it's not realistic, you won't be seeing every color wished for.
    Since he said "besides black anodized" I'm guessing anodizing them any colour might be an option....wishful thinking.
    I'm not too keen on colourful switches but gold, brass, chrome/nickel, copper, and yeah black would be really nice. Copper and black the most although I could see red being popular too.

I got my gold and nickel plated ones yesterday and they are gorgeous...but like others I'd love to see a COPPER one...that would complement those nicely methinks.

Maybe also one that matches the "media blasted" finish. And red anodized.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I also agree with all the metal colors, brass/gold, copper and along with those maybe a red, since several sabers have red greeplies on them may as well use some of them as a switch. Maybe a red with and with out a LED in it.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I would like to see black illuminated switches in other colors other than red. I've seen them on sabers but I just can't seem to find them & that's purple illuminated switches. Ring & dot.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Nevermind on this.. there was a little comunication issue and black is the only option at this time it seems.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Blog Entries

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.