Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: All Squadrons Report In! X-wing costume

Other the Vader helmet the Rubies helmets are on the small side, you are much better off with another helmet.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

E-mail sent to you X-Wing!

"They told me they fixed it!!! It's not my fault!"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Other the Vader helmet the Rubies helmets are on the small side, you are much better off with another helmet.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, the adult size is even small which scares me. With all the work to make it solid (probably coat the inside with fiberglass) the lower price isn't worth it if it doesn't fit. I normally wear a XL to XXL in hats depending on the style/material... my head is quite large. The chances of me looking like a bobblehead are high.

Erik, I got the e-mail.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Who cares about Bobblehead, so long as you're Orange!

"Alderaan Baby!"
    "Rancors Rule"
    Starfighter Command

"They told me they fixed it!!! It's not my fault!"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Bumpity bump...[]

Well, I don't want to look absurb... it'd be like the brotherhood characters using the toy voice changer helmets.[xx(]

I'm thinking of this next: http://www.jedi-academy.com/rebel_pilot_other.html

Paying for a resin version to me doesn't seem worth it. Someday I might grab some machined versions but otherwise that doesn't look bad...

Something else I might do in the meantime of getting all of the major parts is the commpad. I noticed I can easily buy styrene when I get to school... the question is now is vacuum formed or sculpt it? I wonder if I can work vacuum forming into a architecture project.[] They use resin... boy the silly things that I learn because of architecture. If I do that route I'm going to look into possibly making some saber type parts (for you all too).[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

That is the last thing you want is a a small helmet it throws the scale of everything off and you end up looking like one of those little heads that head hunters do like at the end of the movie bettlejuice

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

No Shrunken heads! [][V]
    This thread has steared off course early already [][^]

<center>

Darth Raizzar
    -Brotherhood of the Sith-

</center>

Some times threads are like a drunk driver they go left and then go right and sooner or later they find the road again.[][][]

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Some times threads are like a drunk driver they go left and then go right and sooner or later they find the road again.[][][]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sometimes[?][?][?] []

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

True sometimes they just end up in the ditch

<center></center>