Sith Warrior

Great lookin' helmet, very authentic looking, that Rocks! [^][]

<center>

Darth Raizzar
    -Brotherhood of the Sith-

</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Thanks for the compliment on the helmet, guys. I really like seeing custom paint jobs. I get sick of seeing Luke's helmet every where! </font id="blue">

<font color="green">Besides, it's fun coming up with your own, original paint scheme. I had to plan mine out very carefully, when I went to mask it, so that I could do each color completely, one at a time, and not have to go back and redo anything.</font id="green"></font id="size3">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Erik

The Elvis Trooper does good work! My code cylinders came from him as well. I'd like to get ahold of one of the accurate belt buckles, Loreen, do you know who I could talk to on that?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="maroon">I got that buckle a few years ago from Frank the owner of Dewback Wing's ASAP (A Site About Props)

All I can suggest is to go there (you will need to register for an ezboard account, if you don't already have one) and go to the Rebel Costuming and Props forum to inquire.</font id="maroon">
    http://p082.ezboard.com/bpropreplicas </font id="size3">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">And here's a picture of me in my original Jedi costume from a few years back. It's my Rebel Legion photo. [] </font id="purple"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

For anyone still needing a helmet I found this, it is the correct vintage flight helemt that was used for the xwing helmet: http://cgi.ebay.com/US-MILITARY-FLIG...QQcmdZViewItem

Nice costume J-Lo

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ooo... I'm going to watch that. Thanks, Do-Clo. I bet some savvy x-winger will find it too though and it'll go through the roof.[]

JLo, I was going to post the link to elvistrooper's arm tools in the long post I lost. It was actually really hard to find. It was buried in the Dewback Yahoo group... or the RL one. I can't remember.[] It was quite the bummer to hear such great thing and not be able to find them. They are not accessable from his front page.[xx(] I still think the resin ones look even worse than the hardware ones...

Frank needs to get some more of the buckles... I know him from the RP side so I can easily talk to him too. He's also in Jacksonville if need be I'll drive the hour to there and grab one if it means I'm assured one.[]

I agree that custom helmets are the way to go... I will have to figure out what I want when I get the helmet. Tape to me is easy and AUTHENTIC. Designs are taped into real world fighter pilots helmets.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

You might have a shot on the helmet Xwing because it was not easy to find and unless some one knows what it is by looking at it they would just over look it and the guy selling it doesn't know what he has either, I hope it works out for you.

How is the hand today[?]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Check the ouch thread. It's fine. I had to work today. It was fun... I could tell when I hit the spot. Otherwise it was fine. I couldn't grip well. My driving in a stick shift and hardly a left grip was fun.[]

</center>

Xwing take a look at this blaster and let me know what you think:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, it pretty much looks stock... I can see he's taped the grip and added those round things (what are they for? I have no clue). He took off the oragnge tip too. The tape leads me to think he MIGHT have done some electronic upgrades because that blocks access to the batteries, but the description sucks and you can't tell via the pics.

The repaint is decent, but there are some simple things he could have done to make it closer to correct. The spot opposite of the little area that is supposed to be the magazine should be silver. That's where the casings ejected on a real sterling.

If it stays cheap it would be a bad deal. It's certainly above the Hasbro as it is.

</center>

Thanks Xwing I have been watching it to see if it stays low, I might take a shot at it.

<center></center>

You may be able to find PVC blasters that were custom made. There are plenty of tutorials for em, and they look great.
    I'm going to keep an eye on that helmet. I e-mailed to see if it's an APH-6B, a bit of fiberglass work and a replacement lens, and you have a sweet helmet. If you have Vac forming skills, you could pull some decent cuts for a helmet too! If anyone is actively persuing this, let me know.

"They told me they fixed it!!! It's not my fault!"