Thread: Miraluka Sith Lord design

Default Miraluka Sith Lord design

What do you guys think about this?

Its a Miraluka Sith Lord design I did this week.

very gothic.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I like. Alot.
    Ask the guys on Flagship how they do their veils for their Visas costumes if you still want to see whilst wearing it.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Syn does very good work. He's done stuff for other members of the 501st and I hear from them how pleased they are with his work.

Love the bandages around the eyes.... definetly enhances the fact that they see through the force

My critical review would be that it's a well done drawing and it's an interesting character. Aesthetically, it seems too "emo" for the Sith. Perhaps this might works as an acolyte, but I just don't see it having a "Lord of the Sith" vibe. Good drawing though. Everything is nice and proportional. Good work.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Hey fellas, this thread is just a nose hair under 4 years old. I'll betcha that this project is all wrapped up by now
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevar View Post
    My critical review would be that it's a well done drawing and it's an interesting character. Aesthetically, it seems too "emo" for the Sith. Perhaps this might works as an acolyte, but I just don't see it having a "Lord of the Sith" vibe. Good drawing though. Everything is nice and proportional. Good work.
    "I have learnt through pain, her whispers no longer crawl beneath my skull" - Darth Sion KOTOR2-The Sith Lords (too emo for the sith you say?)