Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is sound worth it?

i say if you want sound a CF is not the place to start they are really cool but you have to crawl before you can walk. i agree with JL you need to read more im not saying it to be mean im saying it to help. saber building can be really fun but it can be alot harder if you didnt read up on what you are trying to do so look around take your time dont rush let it soak in wich can take time. read up on wiring schematics save the diagrams and rember most of us are verry happy to help if there is anything you wanna ask feel free to send me a message if i can help i will try.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

lestat, you're missing a LOT of punctuation...

Jangotat, CF (Crystal Focus) is the pinnacle of saber sound tech. it's also extremely hard to get and expensive. the PC is the little sister to it and fills all the requirements that most people will ever need in a saber. i also recommend reading every stickied thread as well.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...