Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: who is this guy

Council Member
    Sith Lord

since they say that they were the first to do luxeon they should in theory be better than Ultra and Tim which isn't gonna happen from what you have said.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">after the first job they did, I dont want them touching anything I own<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

it's things like that that make you just want to do it yourself which is exactly what you did and you did a good job. some buisness just do it, they don't even try to make it look good, they just want money (i am NOT talking about TCSS or Ultra Sabers, their customer service is outstanding). when YOU do it you want it too look good so you can be proud of it.

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Making my own sounds fun when I get the tools [][][][][]

From my experience they do fantastic work.The double Maul saber I bought from them blew my Ultra Maul saber out of the water!!!!! I am actually having them convert my Ultra Maul saber to Green right now .I have not had any problems with them what so ever. I was tempted to buy something from Fx Sabers but they have not been around very long from what I have heard. After reading that forum, it seems like there is a lot of negative posts on there about everything lol. I don't really care to much for that kind of atmosphere.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

fx sabers has good info and yes, there are some bad posts about ion sabers. now that you say they are great we have mixed results. however, the majority of people say their stuff is crap

<center>

</center>

When my Green Maul comes back, I will share the results here.It looks like their feedback is over all pretty good. I am amazed how much competition is out there against them.It looks like they have created a monster lol.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

why did you even get two mauls element? it seems kinda pointless to have the same saber two times unless it is a single blade cause then you can couple it. a maul is 2 sabers so you have 4 of the same hilt

<center>

</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Whatever man... it's all bull. The problem between FX people and Ionsabers/Photon is months old. If anything was going to happen it would have. They're all unhappy... 'nuff said. NO MORE DIGGING UP DRAMA!

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I agree, its alot of drama.

BTW: there is nothing to a Maul conversion, the Anakin and Vader are more complicated, you wouldnt be happy with a hot glue mess, and marred crooked parts would you? Would you consider that a quality job?

I have quite a few sabers in my collection. I have a couple versions of the same hilt with different colors.You should see my signature series collection.Whenever anything new comes out, I am usually the first to get one.The Vader I purchased from Ion a couple of months ago is a top notch job.It looks like the same blade support from TCSS.The blade is a totally different from what you described in yours.My blade has two different types of film with no diffuser tube in it.It looks like there is a reflector at the base.They probably would have hooked you up with a new saber if you went that direction with them.They told me that Blue is not as bright as the other colors. Does anyone have a super bright blue that you know of? I am looking for a bright blue. My Ultra Anakin hilt is not very bright as my new Red Maul.Is this really normal for 3 watt blue? I am shocked that blue is so dim compared to the other colors.

Anyone who says they make quality sabers is lieing.

One of my good friens stumbled across their webiste. He was so amazed, he purchased a Luke ANH Graflex "Luxeon" from them.

He got it in 3!! months. He opened it up, and the hilt was terrible. As soon as he took it out, the power on/off switch fell off, and the "glue" holding the bunny ears together snapped and out came the ears. He was sooo pissed. There was glue coming out of everywhere, and the only good part was the blade after having to buy special batteries.

He called me up and I went over to see it. It was terrible. The worst contstruction I've ever seen. They wouldn't take a refund and he was extremely mad. He didn't want them to even touch it after what he saw.

I never bought one, but from his experience, I think I'll stay away.