Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this guy

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i don't think so shade, but element115 could tell us for sure

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

yep, they do good stuff

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My ASS they make good stuff.... Over at the FX-Sabers forum there are more than 3 people who are PISSED at their crap work including me.I got a MR Anakin ROTS Lux converted by Ionsabers for $180 and am totally dissapointed at the quality of their work. First the rabbit ears were loose, the blade holder had ALOT of play in it. Aside from that, the lux conversion performed by Ionsabers was just plain awful! Plastic parts that needed to be removed for the conversion where marred, and put back crooked, hot glue was used and was everywhere, the wiring was incorrect to the clash sensor and is now inoperable,the stock 3AA battery holder was replaced by a 4AAA pack and a Radio Shack speaker that flopped around in the hilt. On top of that, the saber wouldnt even power up! (the on/off switch needed to be re-wired) and the blade holes didnt match up with the blade retention screw!! Lucky for me, I was able to purchase the original Anakin battery holder from them, and rigged it back. 4AAA packs dont last nowhere near as long as the 3AA setup.

As for their CLAIMED blade brightness.... They used the stock MR blade and diffuser, mylar at the base and a mirror at the tip. Thats the standard if you ask me... the MR Vader I converted myself with Corbin film, mylar and a mirror is noticibly brighter than their blade on the same saber!

All this being said, I emailed Ionsabers 10 minutes after I got the saber and demanded a refund. I was told NO REFUNDS and to send it back for repair! I did the repair myself, I wouldnt buy anything from Ionsabers.. if you not converting it yourself, go with Ultrasabers.... everyone has good things to say about him.

One more thing, yes they use the MR soundboard wired to the luxeon without a cap. The standard wiring you see in the Lux conversion tutorials on this site.

Actually I have had contact with Ionsabers for about a month and she had described why people had said those things. For most reasons it was because they kinda lied and are in close relations with the person who runs the board. The person who runs the board actually deleted all the threads of people who were very happy with ionsabers work and even threatened ionsabers countless times and now they are going into court soon because of the death threats made by him. I can't remember the board runner's name but ionsabers told me they'll get me a link to an article that is going to be written when the lawsuit it over so I can get the scoop on everything that happened. I know it's kinda hard to make sense of what I just said but if you want I can get you the e-mails they sent me describing it in ionsabers words.

More lies by Ionsabers... I know Mike from FX sabers and he got shafted just like me. Ill tell you I know Ionsabers are full of crap... after dening me my refund, I left negative feedback for them (you would never know since they set their feedback to private...hmmmm) afer I left LEGIT neg feedback, they got pissed, called me a fu*k*r and left me neg feedback, saying "TOOK FOREVER TO PAY ! HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH!! HARRASSED ME" Ok... I didnt take forever to pay, I used "Buy it Now" and paid immediately!! It took them 2 weeks to get the saber to me!! If wait ing for 2 weeks without an email of any kind, then sending them ONE email to make sure everything was OK with my order "Harassing"... then I guess I deserved the negative feeback.

PS. Im not affiliated with ANYONE but myself. If I get a raw deal, I truthfully let people know. Im not making money from some guys website, and Im not selling sabers.I have no reason to make **** up about this a-hole.

wow thats why ultra is your best source for conversions, and tim and other ppl!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Hmm. I would like to see some proof of this. Not that I don't dismiss your claim but would you be able to put together a video showing what makes their stuff so "crappy"?

By the sounds of things, YOUR affiliated with them... I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else. Buy one of there products and see for yourself. I warned you.

I'm affiliated with them? Then why was I buying a saber from Ultra then later cancelled to continue my arcade project? You seem pretty defensive if you accuse someone who is just interested in your point of view. If you freak out that much that makes me very suspicious of you. Maybe others will think the same too.

Your the one that doubted me, as if Im being untruthful. Read the post. I dont give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. Im telling you what I went thru with these scammers. Do you really think I care who you buy your stuff from? Give me a f'in break. You came asking, and got an answer... you dont want to trust me? Then buy one of their sabers, but dont come back crying like a b1tch when you get screwed.