Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's MHS based "Kai Justice" Saber

Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    Did you find some kind of device that lets you reach in and take it right out of the comic book? lol Great saber as always Jay-Gon. It's nice to see a saber come straight off the page.
    yup, just waiting on the patent to clear.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Beautiful build, Jay-Gon! I can only hope that my first build is a quarter as good as your work!

Jay, that is an awesome build. Great thinking on the double male connector. Also that was pretty cool of you to postpone your plans & finish his saber before the con. That's awesome. Bro, again great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Midian View Post
    Jay, that is an awesome build. Great thinking on the double male connector. Also that was pretty cool of you to postpone your plans & finish his saber before the con. That's awesome. Bro, again great job.
    Thanks fellas! It's not very often that i do a replica saber, but I had never seen anyone else do this one,. or anything like it and just had to try it. I also pride myself on my customer service, and when he asked me to build it, and told me when he needed it, I figured it wouldn't be a problem since all I had to work on ahead of it was CS-34. now that this one is finished, I can get back to the basement improvements I had been working on before I built this, and hopefully get that finished and get to work on some other projects that are sitting in one of the new cabinets in my workshop.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Cool saber, i love how there are so many elements for other sabers in it, id sum it up as mmmmmm Shinyyyyy.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Love this one Jay, especially the machined double male piece. Maybe Tim can be persuaded to do these as a stock item. I'd love to see a photo of your friend in his full costume with the saber.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight